- From 2h to 9h
Why kitesurf lessons in El Médano?
El Médano is known all over the world for its wind. In fact national and international championships are held on these beaches. Its shallow beaches and its location, next to Montaña Roja, is the perfect place to start kitesurfing. Whether you are starting from scratch or want to improve your skills flying over the waves of this paradise. In the different kitesurfing lessons in El Médano you can learn everything you need to practice this sport in the safest way and enjoy it to the fullest. If you are starting from scratch, don’t be scared, we have prepared a class where you will learn how to fly safely. Are you coming to do kitesurf lessons in El Medano?
Price and Duration
In order to learn Kitesurf in El Medano your can take different duration of the lessons, starting from 2 hours and up to 9 hours. If you are a beginner we recommend to take the 6 hours course lessons, that can be divided in 3 different days of 2 hours. With that time you should be able to start handling the kite and starting to have real fun in the water. Although all depends on your skills and shape.
- Private single lessons for 1 person: 2 hours – 90€ // 3 hours – 135€ // 6 hours – 270 € // 9 hours – 375€
- Private lessons for 2 persons: 2 hours – 75€ // 3 hours – 90€ // 6 hours – 150€ // 9 hours – 270€
We are located at Paseo Mercedes de la Roja, 34. Right on the main avenue.
Characteristics of El Médano
- It has a beach for every type of person, family, going alone, practising sports, going with friends, nudists, etc.
- It is one of the few coastal towns in the south of Tenerife that maintains its charm of a coastal town, without too many alterations in its construction.
- We find the Cueva de Hermano Pedro, which is visited by around 300,000 parishioners a year.
- Montaña Roja is easy to recognise. It measures 171 metres. It is that colour due to the oxidation of volcanic materials and its location. It is also a Special Integral Reserve, rich in birds and for its geological wealth.
“THE PERFECT DAY” by TIP AND TRIPS
At Tip and Trips we want you to enjoy Tenerife, its gastronomy, its culture, but also all the possibilities that every corner of the island has to offer. That’s why we suggest you “The perfect day”, depending on the timetable you choose for this activity. And if you have any questions, write to us!
What to do before or after the activity?
Kitesurfing is a high-performance sport so we recommend, whether you go in the morning or in the afternoon, to have a more or less quiet day. Discovering the coves of El Médano or strolling through its charming streets and little shops is a good option. You can also go to La Tejita beach, just a few minutes from the centre. If you are in the mood, you can also climb Montaña Roja (it takes half an hour to climb at a walking pace). From the top you can enjoy an incredible scenery.
Where to have a drink?
Get your strength back with breakfast at the Kalima, where you can enjoy their wonderful natural juices or pulguitas, although if you are a good eater there are different brunches that will leave you satiated. Afterwards you can take a pleasant stroll towards the city centre and eat fish at “El Varadero Viejo”, while you enjoy the views. Here you can go for lunch or dinner, depending on when you do the activity. If you are more into Italian food we recommend La Taratuga. Finally, going to the Chiringuito Pirata, either on foot or by car (in a few minutes) and enjoying a cove and a wonderful sunset in a magical place is an almost obligatory visit.